Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Birthday

Damn. I feel the love!!

I haven't had suck a stellar birthday in.....I can't even remember how long. Although my birthday wasn't until Sunday, we started celebrating on Friday the 13th. The ladies from work took me out to lunch, gave me a $50 Ulta gift card and the funniest pickle card I'd ever seen. We laughed for about two hours straight. I love those ladies.

Then I came home and figured Jason had something up his sleeve. He'd organized a few folks to come over to celebrate. You know how I like a stiff drink and some company. Chad, Christy, Cory, Scott and a new friend Julie, all came to hang out. We ate pizza, drank, played drinking games, laughed, and finally danced. From 6 pm to well after midnight. I'm not that young anymore. I got a pretty cool Harley headband from the Meyer's. And my honey.....he really came through. He bought me a pretty new wedding band. It's beautiful. :)

Saturday, well I was a bit...tired...from the festivities the previous night. So we took it easy. Jason and had a great date night at the Melting Pot. The food was fantastic and the company was even better. :)

Sunday, church time, shopping, light lunch and dinner with my parents. My mom always makes me a good spaghetti dinner and chocolate cake for my bday. I also got more presents from Sally (a bottle of Crown) and a $50 spot from my mom and dad. Great day.

Not to mention I received several cards in the mail from folks. IN THE MAIL. How sweet is that? I love snail mail.

I'm feeling very blessed and thankful for all the friends and family I have. Happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

Simon Thorpe said...

Cool article and very amusing...#


driveways hornchurch